One Hour Enamel Paint-Sea Salt Qt
Our One Hour Enamel Paint is an incredibly tough, tenacious, fast-drying acrylic enamel for interior and exterior use on surfaces that require a quick return to service and an abrasion-resistant finish. Our One Hour Enamel (OHE) is a total game-changer for both professionals and DIY’ers alike! Our water-based enamel formula has a stone-like Satin topcoat built-in. It is a great choice for painting cabinets, trim, or updating exterior and interior doors. This quick cure formula knocks out projects in record time.
Available in Quarts and Gallons. Coverage per Gallon is approximately 400sq feet.
Wise Owl Paint™ Wisdom for PRO Results:
* Do not overwork. Lay down enough paint so that it has enough product to self-level but avoid drips.
* Do not use Wax over Enamel.
* The recommended recoat time is 2 hours.
* Use our Stain Eliminating Primer before for superior adhesion.
* Use a microfiber 3/16 inch roller. If spraying, you may thin with water if needed but not more than 10%.
* If using Glaze over Enamel, no need to use Varnish first. Apply glaze right over enamel. Must seal the glaze with Varnish or Clear OHE.
* Do NOT use clear shellac as a primer with One Hour Enamel! It will cause the paint to crackle.
Sea Salt: Beachy, salty air inspired this shade of lovely. Gray, Blue, Green, and White all combined to produce a color that seems to change throughout the day depending on the suns influence. A truly coastal shade of perfection, Sea Salt is a coastal chic shade that pairs well with whites and cool neutrals.